Heeey everyone!

chellr88

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Chell, I'm 27 and DH and I are currently NTNP. We already have a daughter who is 9 and haven't been using protection for over a year with no luck.

I wanted to join a forum as TTC can be frustrating and lonely at times so wanted to have support and offer some to others if I could

Welcome Chell. I'm new here too. I am hoping you get more replies than I have :-/. I'm only on my third cycle of TTC and agree it can be so frustrating!

this will be a real lad thing to ask, but what is DH, TTC and NTNP? ha, sorry but i had to ask.

Dear husband, trying to conceive and er.. I'll have to Google the last one :)

this will be a real lad thing to ask, but what is DH, TTC and NTNP? ha, sorry but i had to ask.

Dear husband, trying to conceive and not trying not preventing

Welcome Chell. I'm new here too. I am hoping you get more replies than I have :-/. I'm only on my third cycle of TTC and agree it can be so frustrating!

Thanks for replying Michelle! where r u in your cycle just now? I think AF is late but don't want to jinx it by testing yet

I'm (hopefully) in the few days before ovulation but I'm not too sure about my cycle at the moment as the last one was a little unusual. I only see my hubby at the weekends so there's not a whole lot I can do besides DTD whenever I see him! And I'm not getting to see him next weekend so I hope I'm on the money this month :) I want to wait before testing too. I feel so silly when I do it early and it's negative..

I'm (hopefully) in the few days before ovulation but I'm not too sure about my cycle at the moment as the last one was a little unusual. I only see my hubby at the weekends so there's not a whole lot I can do besides DTD whenever I see him! And I'm not getting to see him next weekend so I hope I'm on the money this month :) I want to wait before testing too. I feel so silly when I do it early and it's negative..

TTC is so stressful and I hate the disappointment of a bfn. i only dtd with dh twice last month so if we have caught then i will be very surprised x

jeez, there's more acronyms in here than a teenagers txt message, ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back