HEEEELP! Need answers!!!

bbgabxx

Reaction score
Hi. So uhm, I want to know what are my chances of being pregnant if;

1. My boyfriend & I had unprotected sex for more than week almost every day.
2. He ejaculated in me the whole time.
3. Throughout that week I was fertile & ovulating.

July 15 - The first time we had unprotected sex. Decided to make a baby. Ejaculated inside.

July 16 to 18 - Unprotected sex again. Ejaculated inside. Again & again.

July 19 to 25 - I was fertile and ovulating on the 24th. Had sex the everyday throughout those days & ejaculated inside of me.

July 26 - 28 No sex.

July 29 - I was admitted to the hospital because of stomach pain. They did a pregnancy test using my urine but came out negative. I was really disappointed. Been trying to conceive.

But I'm thinking maybe it's too early a pregnancy test? My period is due on August 7th. 8 days left before my period. I'm waiting to miss my period & will take a pregnancy test again.

Any opinions about this matter? I'm sad because they did pregnancy test twice but all negative. Or maybe its just too early?

It could just be to early, do you know what your Ov day would have been? I got faint positive at 10dpo. X

No pregnancy test would show positive at this stage even if you have caught as it takes 6-12 days to implant so you wont get a positive for at least a few more days and I think even the most accurate tests can only give results like 5-6 days before af and even then they only say they are like 60% accurate so much better to wait to test if you can. Good luck Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back