Heavy implantation bleed?

Aw I'm so sorry to hear that :( I really hope it doesn't go that way and that this is a sticky xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

wont they test your bloods for you? see if they double?...hope its not that an is just implantation xx

Hi no they didn't mention that, I have doc on thurs so il see what she says, hopefully it will have a good outcome xx

Congrats first and next I am a 8 week pregnant but having bleeding mostly might and some times spotting red also but doctor said have injection and tablets regularly and take rest properly.

Hello again thankyou. Well had first bloods done today, more on sat. I got a 2-3 on digi earlier so that made me feel a little better! Xx

Still looking good If your digi is still working

So you had a lot of red and clots and you were actually pregnant? I'm going through this now and grasping at straws here. :(

Hi crimson, yes I did really thought it was af, just shows implantation isn't alway light bleeding! Still having problems with spotting though. Xx

Thank you Twixi for the quick reply! I'm going crazy but just got a bit of hope back. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back