Heavy implantation bleed?

twixi

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm hoping someone can help me, I started what I thought was af at 7dpo, which I didn't think unusual as my luteal phase is often short and cycles a little odd since MMC in may, I had red bleeding with clots, but this morning nothing, so tested and got a bfp!!
However I'm now very worried about the bleed, has anyone experienced this and it's been ok? I'm only 11dpo so very early days. Thankyou xx

I've never had implantation bleeding, just wanted to say congrats and hope everything works out for you this time hun xxxx

Thanks scn. I had one with my daughter but I don't think it was as much so must try and not get my hopes up too much, easier said than done! X

Just keep testing every couple of days to see if the lines are getting darker.

hi i am 6+2 days pregnant ..have had bleeding since last sunday which stopped friday ..tested wednesday while the bleeding wasnt so bad and still had a positive result

congrats hun

Thank you girls guess il need to try and wait to see how things pan out xx

i am having to wait till tomorrow to check everything is ok ...never had nothing like it before so im pritty clueless

It never seems to be set in stone, I had a bad bleed with my daughter and all fine, brown spotting with last preg but miscarried. I really hope all is ok for you x

Hi Twixi Really hoping everything works out for you. Can you contact EPU / your midwife to possibly get some bloodwork done (raising hcg levels). Lots of women experience bleeds and are ok. I have never experienced implantation bleeding myself, but I really hope you are ok xx

at 14 weeks with my 4th child...xmas eve went shopping and felt really bad got home and bleed threw all my clothes ..it was really really bad...thank god he stuck in there...

so there is always hope..im my last pregnancy i have a blood pocket between the baby and the wall which explained were all the blood came from..

Congratulations on your bfp. Hope the bleeding stops and everything is ok x

Hi hun
I've had a lot of bleeding/spotting when I found out. Most of it was red and definately implantation as an early scan showed everything was perfect xx

Hi hun
I've had a lot of bleeding/spotting when I found out. Most of it was red and definately implantation as an early scan showed everything was perfect xx

Congrats on your bfp to ease your mind I'd speak to your doctor see if you can have your HCG levels checked xx

Thanks very much girls I have doc on thurs so will prob test each morning to see if lines are darkening. Just a bit brown now so fingers crossed all ok. In a way I'm a little blasé about it, I guess that's normal after a previous loss, hubby very happy but I think he's going to try and not get too excited either xx

Hello, well I tested again this morning and lines look the same as yesterday which is good, still spotting though this is the sixth day of it argh! I'm still only 12dpo. I told myself I would try and not think about it too much but it seems that is impossible!! Xx

Hi twixi congratulations on your BFP I really hope this is your sticky bean xxx

Thankyou mrsck I hope this little one sticks too, I'm glad to see you getting on well xx

I rang epu today for advice and she said it sounds like another mc. I need to wait for bleeding to stop and then do a test one week later. Talk about limbo! I hope and pray it will be ok but preparing for the worst again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back