Heavy AF

Sugarpop

Reaction score
CD3 today and my AF seems to be too thin and heavy. Barely any clots at all and it's just gushing basically. Going to struggle with work today.

Normally I take my clomid at night but I took it this morning in the hopes that it lightens the bleeding somehow! I'm at the Drs this afternoon anyway so I might ask is there anything to lighten it that isn't hormone related but I have a feeling that's a no!

Any home remedies to help ladies?

It could be a good sign that the clomid did make you ovulate. I have taken cyklo f from boots before to lighten af but not sure if ok to take alongside clomid xx

Also, if it's really heavy, can you can I'm sick at work? You don't have to tell them the real reason of course x

I was once given something to make my period lighter and it made me very ill. It was called Transexemic Acid and thickened the blood. Personally I would avoid at all costs. My AF are often a bit gushy but I'm not on Clomid. Maybe it needs to get out. Could it be a side effect of Clomid? I think absence of clots it a good sign - not sure.

Just got home from work. Going the loo every 30mins is tricky in a school!

I've had tranaxamic acid before with northesterone. Don't want to stop the bleeding just try to lighten it a bit.

I hope it eases off for tomorrow. I was really close to calling in today. Hate being off work :-(

Sorry you're suffering Sugarpop :( at least this presumably means clomid hasn't thinned your lining though!

Sorry you're suffering Sugarpop :( at least this presumably means clomid hasn't thinned your lining though!

My lining was thin on CD10 but I ovulated a full week later so I think it was fine by when I ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back