Heatwave!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Tiny Sue, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Ireland is experiencing a bit of a heatwave, with temperatures up to 30 degrees today and hot sunshine from early morning till late evening. It's even hot after dark. I'm keeping hydrated as much as I can and covering up, but how do I keep my residents association happy? We're the weediest garden on the street! *L* I think I'll have some late night gardening sessions...

Anyway...just to say, won't be online till the heat lets up a little, a room with a VDU is unbearably hot.

Sue

2. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

Hey Sue, I know, it's awful isn't it. I'm finding it a little too hot and am trying to drink as much as I can but I am still getting headaches.
    Hope you find ways to cool down 8)

3. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

ohhh its boiling in good old wales to ladies, its unberable, and now i cant seem to stick it even more, i jus seem to hide from the sun, its makin me more tired.

bec x x

4. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

I love the sun, but it is making me more sleep than I am already! We fitted a ceiling fan in our bedroom, but that makes me cough alot so I rather put up with the heat! Waiting for catalogues to order some Maternity shorts and summer dresses! running out of clothes! Plus with the hot weather I can get away with eating lots of milk lollies (Only plain though strawberry and chocolate make me feel abit sick!) and Plain Ice cream!...................goes off to get a ice lollie.........................................................................................................................................................................................................