heathy visitor?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
what is back to bed scheme? hv just came and mentioned it

Never heard of it... But could it mean you going back to bed when the baby is asleep? :?

Was it definately back to bed not back to sleep? The back to sleep campaign is the one that says that babies should sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of cot death.

oh lol..she asked where he was sleeping etc n fround coz he is co-sleeping..fuck the hell off lol..i told her the cots ajoined to the bed.. she said well aslong as he sleeps in the cot.. u cant roll on him and suffocate him.. twat..

in all my bfing leaflets it says its better to co-sleep when bfing

Ruby sleeps on her side, refuses to go on back and co sleeps :lol: Id like to see her frown at me :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think if we took the advice of the HV we would all be walking round like zombies!!!

Yeah they sure know how to put the frighteners up you! :x Mine told me (the once I saw her) that the bouncer shouldn't be used when they're sleeping as it ruins their posture.
My cousin also had her HV tell her that her girls were underweight or something but you know when something is wrong with your own kids so she thought "stuff you! My kids are perfectly healthy!"

oh no, u poor ladies! i must be lucky my hv's nice

I find my HV very nice also, She gives me a lot of support and is open to ideas.

I dont think i could handle a bad HV aswell as patronizing in laws

Mine stunk of fags and the cheap perfume she used to try and cover up the faggy smell.

And she had those horrible long, painted talons of nails :puke:

I used to feel ill when she touched Stanley.

I never see mine but when i do all she wants to talk about is her and shoes :rotfl:

:roll: Mine is coming over this afternoon

Her airy fairy voice makes me want to sleep! :bored: :sleep:

my hv is really nice, I told her I was co-sleeping and she said it was fine. they seem quite relaxed about it up here in general, it was actually suggested to me that I co-sleep by a midwife and at a breastfeeding workshop

Deary me Lisa, she sounds horrible.

The one I see now is lovely but ditzy. Becky was weighed at her 8 week (well, almost 10 week!) check yesterday by her and the scales read 5.536kg. After I'd got Becky dressed I noticed she'd written it down as 5.36kg and the health visitor noted her concern that she had dropped 2oz in less than a week. Didn't have the heart to say anything but she'll be in for a shock next week when Becky appears to have put on a lb in 6 days :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back