Heath Ledger :(

kimmumof2

Reaction score
i have just heard on the news that Heath Ledger has been found dead in his home, police are saying the death was "calculated". my sister says that in the NY post it says he was found with sleeping pills but they dont know whether he took them on purpose or whether it was an overdose.

xxxxx

OMG so tragic, he was only 28, he leaves behind a daughter :(

did i read right? did he just have a daughter and she is only really young? like about a few weaks old? i think i have a mag that i was reading that said something like thatr but am not sure??

It's so sad. Two nights ago I had a random compulsion to watch 10 things I hate about you. I really liked him too :( .

i was in shock when that came on the news last night :shock: I feel so sorry for his family, but especially his little girl. She's only 2 and shes gonna have no real memory of him. She's gonna have to grow up without her daddy :cry:

I was so shocked when I heard this from a friend, I did not believe it! I cannot begin to imagine how his family are feeling, and his poor daughter :cry:

RIP Heath

kimmumof2 said:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1301898,00.html

heres the link, says he has a daughter but not how old and that he split from his girlfriends last yr. my heart goes out to his family, he was so young.

xxxxx

his daughter is about 1yr old I think...

There is already a thread on this in Off Topic too

from what ive read she's around 2 years old :cry:

Poor little mite.

daftscotslass said:
It's so sad. Two nights ago I had a random compulsion to watch 10 things I hate about you. I really liked him too :( .

Same here, me and OH watched it last week.

So sad and so unexpected.

:cry: So sad, he was a brilliant actor, and from what I've read he was a brilliant dad too.

R.I.P

This really shocked me when I found out this morning. Poor guy, hope it wasnt suicide. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back