heath ledger>>>

I am watching it on Sky News :( What a waste of a life and good looking chap! RIP Heath xx

OMG i only just read this, i loved Heath Ledger, sooooo good looking.

He has a lil baby too, looks just like him. What a loss of a young life.

OMG!!! :shock: He was quite cute aswell. Never thought he would end up dead like that, i thought he was quite a clean bloke.

I'm shocked!!! :shock: :shock:

OMG that's shocking!!

I was about to move this thread to the entertainment section cos I thought it was gonna be about how he's fit or something. :shock:

I seen it announced on sky news.. :cry: very sad that he's left a 2 year old baby without a daddy just for the thrill of drugs :(

it's mental that he was only found two hours ago and it's been on the news now for over half an hour. I really hope that his family in aus didn't receive the news from some reporter ringing up asking how they feel.

it's so awful for his daughter and family.

wot drugs were they, i read it was sleeping pills but surely that is just rumour becus no-one would be able to tell this soon after his death, would they? NY post says he was found with sleeping pills!

xxxxx

yeah I think the police ave confirmed he was found with prescription sleeping pills all around him.. too early to tell is suicide or accidental :cry:

bbc says they are not ruling out suicide..................the whole things shocking. Feel for his daugther and his family. R.I.P

:shock:
I just saw it on MSN
What a shock its so sad
I feel for his daughter
Why is it the more succesful a star is the more likely they our to desend in the horrid world of drugs.
:(

:shock: aww that's sad. especially for his daughter who will grow up without her dad :(

I only just found out - I feel so bad for his daughter. She's only a couple of weeks younger than Lydia ....I can't even imagine how Lydia would react to find that her daddy was never coming back :cry: Poor little girl :cry: What a shame it all is.

thought this would be a "hes so fit" kinda thread so ignored it... but definetly didnt expect it to be that! :shock: dunno what to say tbh.... was a great actor, and was sayin jus 5 mins ago how he looked to play a good part in the new batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back