Heat!

amygates88

Reaction score
I'm actually crying because of this heat. I just can't take it any more!!!! I'm so hot alllllll the time. I can't sleep. I have no energy. I can't go out cos it's too hot. It's literally driving me mad!

know exactly how ya feelin hun :cry: its like hell on earth! cant sleep, cant have a bath without cryin cuz it makes me even hotter ! lol i feel sorry for my OH in a way cuz im always moanin lol im just gettin through it thinkin every day is a step closer ! how far you gotta go? i think i could deal with this heat if i was in the first or even second tri but bein in the third is an absolute joke !! lol x

Fill the baby bath with cold water and put your feet in it or buy a cheap paddle pool and do the same or sit in if u want to its blissful x

Fill the baby bath with cold water and put your feet in it or buy a cheap paddle pool and do the same or sit in if u want to its blissful x

my fella got me a lil foot spa the other week and iv got to admit it is lovely :) xx

I was debating the baby bath then felt a bit mean! Hahah it's all clean and lovely then to stick my minging feet in hahah. Needs must tho! I'm 34 weeks. I really want this baby out at 37 weeks if this continues! I am sick of eating my self moan about the heat normally I would love it! X

I was debating the baby bath then felt a bit mean! Hahah it's all clean and lovely then to stick my minging feet in hahah. Needs must tho! I'm 34 weeks. I really want this baby out at 37 weeks if this continues! I am sick of eating my self moan about the heat normally I would love it! X

same here hun! keep out of it , keep hydrated drinkin lots of water and make sure ya curtains or blinds are kept shut not lettin the sun beam in ya rooms ! makes it 10 times worse. keep all ya fans on if you have any. my blinds are shut and fan is on in my room and im nice n cool :D its like bein bloody dracula lol xx

We have the sun in our bedroom from late afternoon until sunset so always leave the curtains closed before bed.
However have found having the fan on does not help until the sun has set! it picks up too much warmth from the curtains and pushes that around the room but once the sun has set, the curtains are cooler, so the fan pushes the cooler air around.
Ive had wet hair for bed some hot nights which really really helped! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300

this is from the met office..

Shut windows and pull down the shades when it is hotter outside. If it’s safe, open them for ventilation when it is cooler.
Avoid the heat: stay out of the sun and don’t go out between 11am and 3pm (the hottest part of the day) if you’re vulnerable to the effects of heat.
Keep rooms cool by using shades or reflective material outside the windows. If this isn't possible, use light-coloured curtains and keep them closed (metallic blinds and dark curtains can make the room hotter).
Have cool baths or showers, and splash yourself with cool water.
Drink cold drinks regularly, such as water and fruit juice. Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
Stay tuned to the weather forecast on the radio or TV, or at the Met Office website.
Plan ahead to make sure you have enough supplies, such as food, water and any medications you need.
Identify the coolest room in the house so you know where to go to keep cool.
Wear loose, cool clothing, and a hat if you go outdoors.
Check up on friends, relatives and neighbours who may be less able to look after themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back