Heat

Poppy1987

Reaction score
How is everyone coping with the heat? I don't mind it, I worked in Spain when I was in my teens so enjoy the heat but I think it is affecting j. I keep all curtains closed all day and dont open windows until the evening, j has been in just a nappy all day

Poppy, am I going mad? When did you have your baby? Did I miss it?

Sorry totally OT...

James is currently sat under a damp muslin under a fan

xxxxxxx

Lol no your not mad! I had him on the 27th June but only got round to announcing it today, I have had the odd look on hear but not had time to write.

Damp muslin that's a good idea I will try that one, I will try it in the car as I don't have air con and it gets so hot x

Yeah, I wipe Harry with a damp muslin and then fan him xxx

My newborn just sleeps pretty much all the time. T who is 2 and a half is a sweaty monster. I keep him indoors as much as possible, and early evening he gets to play with the hose pipe and paddling pool.
We have a fan in the lounge and at the top of the stairs.
Getting T to sleep is the most difficult thing, as he will now only fall asleep in our bed with us there with him. Not great in this heat.

Joey is mega cranky with the heat but he is just in a vest permanently, I still take him out but keep him covered with his parasol, he has been ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back