Heat

Mummybexee

Reaction score
Well....

It's been28 degrees here today and I'm usually a solid sun worshipper - however the past few days I've just not been able to hack the heat!

Anyone else struggled- felt restless and frustrated? I thought the heat only effected further along pregnancies

Thank god we have air con in our bedroom- it's been a saviour and will be with 27 forecast for next 3 days!

:shock:

I've been stuck inside the whole time, either in bed having a nap or on the sofa as it's just so hot! Can't hack the heat :)

Glad I'm not the only one then- I managed to get rid of some strap marks I got the other week and them had to retire inside !!

I've had like 3 showers today ha

I'm glad I'm having a winter baby - cant stand the thought of being heavily pregnant in this heat (tho obs is get over it quickly!) I too have been exhausted. Every time I've got up to do something I've got a shortness of breath and a sweat that's made me feel sick! Feeling a lot better now its cooling but spent most of day on bed in the buff with a fan on!

Yes I'm glad ill be heavily preg over the winter! my friend is 38+5 and she's just stayed inside for about a week now lol- she can't hack it either

I'm completely drained and dreading the fact I have to drive from the midlands to Enfield in London on Tuesday for work which will be a 14 hour day :(

Moan moan moan haha sorry guys :/

Lucky sods! I went to work at midday and I'm still here for another 30 minutes, it's sweltering in here!

He put another staff member on for the next week. Zero moving and gangling. Going to speak to his manager next week to see if she's found me anything else

Ladies am I a pig if I eat beans on toast now?

He put another staff member on for the next week. Zero moving and gangling. Going to speak to his manager next week to see if she's found me anything else

Great stuff - least they are doing something :)

Shall we have a chit chat thread do you think- I often get bored watching tv and could do with a natter - don't know about you ladies :)

Ok i don't mind creating it unless 1 of you do? I'm in bed now lol - cream crackered from this heat and sulking as my hubby is extremely tanned :( grrrr

Night!

Ok I am totally the other way around, love,love, loving this heat, 2 bbqs on Sat, all day at the beach yest, today working from from home, outside on the decking, picking my step daughter up from school soon and then over a friends who has a huge pool :)

Please stay sunshine :)

Oh man... so happy I'm not the only one! It doesn't help that I had a major migraine last week so was off work, although it was probably for the best as wouldn't have coped at work!

I just can't handle it. We tried to plan (haha!) to have a winter baby as I thought being heavily pregnant in this kind of weather would kill me, but didn't realise it would be this bad in first tri!

We had a pub meal yesterday and I couldn't cope at all. Went and said on the grass outside in the shade, but even that made me feel yack! We went home and I laid on my cool bed with a fan on me watching the tennis. I too have been showering loads haha!

Oh the joys ladies. I almost forced hubby to buy a giant paddling pool yesterday just so I could lay in it lol! :D

Sophie xxx

I napped for two hours this afternoon to avoid the heat! Not sure how I'm going to last a 13 hour shift in a hospital tomorrow!

Today has been heaven! Air con at work - to air con in car to air con at home in bedroom! :lol:

Oh for gods sake!!! It's too hot! No air!! And to make it worse I was awake all night with the WORST toothache!! Haven't been to the dentist since 1998 so had to go register. Luckily they can fit me in 5.00today but yuck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back