Heat Rash

russellmuscle

Reaction score
I keep getting one on my top inside thighs. Its so annoying and they actually look like wee bites as I must scratch at night.

I don't fancy sleeping with sudocrem in between my thighs.

Any tips?? I do moisturize daily. Never had an issue before I assume it's because I'm lying with my thighs together on my side as can't sleep spread out on my belly anymore. I don't chaife and I look like I do.

Help!!

xxxx

My legs kept itching everytime I had a bath the other week, it drove me potty! OH said it was because my bath was too hot and causing the itchy bumps. I would scratch so much they would bleed. I decided to stop putting bubble bath in the tub and like magic it went away. But remedy wise, nothing worked for me. E45, Double Base, Sudocrem.. Nothing.

You could try calamine lotion like what you put on chicken pox, but it dries chalky. Or try a pillow between your legs. I have to use the pillow technique as my hips are bad xx

I keep getting this as well and also on my belly. Have been putting talcom powder on my thighs at night which seems to help a bit. Xx

I have massive patches of like heat rash or dry skin on my legs and i went and bought Oilatum for the bath the other day, and it has massively cleared it up! xx

I have massive patches of like heat rash or dry skin on my legs and i went and bought Oilatum for the bath the other day, and it has massively cleared it up! xx

Sounds like my kinda thing!

Thanks lovely

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27