Heat and food

Mum2betash

Reaction score
My lo is 8 months old and she isn't really eating much at the moment. She doesn't seem hungry. She is fine in herself, her normal happy self just doesn't seem to want her lunch or dinner particularly. Is this the heat does anyone know? I'm terrified of her losing with again, but If she doesn't want it I any force it. I'm just hoping she's not hungry due to the heat. Xx

Mine's been eating less over the past couple of days, although she's drinking a bit more milk in between than she would normally. I'm presuming it's the heat - we eat less when it's hot, guess it would be the same for babies...

B nibbles on chicken ham and cheese! That's it! Oh a those organic carrot crisp things! She likes drinking from a glass so now I make her fruit strawberries to get something into her belly!! Worth a try??? X

James isn't a massive eater but he's stopped completely in the heat.

Luckily he's still taking all his milk

xxxxxxx

Yep C isn't interested in food at the mo, managing cool things like yogurts, chilled veg and fruit and he is

Yeah I've just been going down the chilled veg route last couple of days xx

Thank you for your replies. That's good to know Hannah isn't he only one. I'll try cold things then. I assume it's ok that she isn't eating hundreds at the mo just as long as she has something. Xx

Ethan's been the same! He's never been a fan of milk, but over the past few days, he's wanted a lot more milk and has been eating less. Must be the heat! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back