Heartburn..

twinkle90

Reaction score
Nothing seems to get rid of my heartburn. Its constant all the time. Anyone else suffering for heartburn xxx

Mine seems alot better at the mo, but im trying to sip water all day rather than have big drinks as water made it really bad( god knows why!) and cut down on evening snacking, just having a couple of ice lollys instead of cereal or sarnie/ toast

Hope your eases soon, maybee yourll have lovely hairy babies!!

Are you still having nausea, mine on the most part seems better this last week and the heartburn improved at same time

Ask the doc to prescribe some tablets for it if it carries on. Its awful heartburn isn't it :(

Gaviscon wasn't shifting mine so he prescribed me some Omeprazole capsules. X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

My nausea seems to have subsided now. The last couple of days i was sick but i had a cold too. And coughing non stop. Couldve been that. Its mostly tiredness and heartburn now. Plus the cold is making me feel lousy!!zxx

*touch wood* I've had no sickness! I was starting to get worried but this morning I was lying on my back and could feel the sack so that made me feel better! I was feeling nauseous for the first few weeks but now nothing. I'm even starting to feel less tired! But the heartburn is not shifting!

My heartburn has calmed down in the last couple of weeks but when it was bad, just some chewable antacids did the trick for me. Maybe mine wasn't as severe as other ladies??

Im VERY lucky so far only had it a little bit with my daughter I had it so bad I cried lol but I can't for the life of me remember when it came on at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back