heartburn what can i take?

smnicholson92

Reaction score
Hiya i remember with my first i had heart burn all the tike but i never reli tool anything for it as i never yjougjt it was that bad but this time im almost at the point of tears cuz its soo bad i have yried milk which didnt work am now drinking water as it helps for a couple seconds but then its bal again but its making it a bit more bareable my oh is goin to the shops in a min but i dont know what i can take to help are rennies safe cuz if they are ill geg him to get some :) thanks xxx

I took tums with my forst oregnancy really helped and ill deffo use them.if i get any this time.xxx

I have the strawberry gaviscon capsules, I swear by them and there only about £2.50 from the supermarket :) xx

Gaviscon is fine. Dr can put it on prescription for you. I can't stand it though. I have a very sensitive gag reflex so can't do the liquid or tablets. I've heard mints can help. Jadeflorence the capsules do you have to chew or can you swallow whole? I can't stand the chewable ones, powder, or liquid. :(

I don't go anywhere without a packet of rennies!

Rennies/Deflatine. Little pills of heaven x

Yes, I use it too. It works for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back