Heartburn already!!

KeelyT90

Reaction score
I had it bad the first time and looks like its struck again.... Kept me awake all night last night and I still have it now. Tums aren't cutting it. Time for the Gaviscon Advance I think :(
Anyone else suffering? x

I seem to get it as I get in bed. Started taking Rennies a bit before bed and they help. Dreading it getting worse though!! Xx

I seem to get it as I get in bed. Started taking Rennies a bit before bed and they help. Dreading it getting worse though!! Xx
I had it terribly last time, Gaviscon advance is like £10 a bottle and I was going through it like drinking juice, I asked my doctor for something else and he just gave me a prescription for what I was already buying, but least I got a free bottle out of it I guess x

I usually am on Omeprazole but tend not to have it if I dont need it although needed to go back a few weeks ago and get a repeat prescription again as I suffer from GRD so that plus heart burn basically feels like theres a fire in my insides plus it makes me sick.

I am now on 20mg omeprazole and thankfully we get gaviscon on Minor Ailments free from our Pharmacy here so Ive been going through a bottle of that.

It weirdly goes through weeks were its better than others. Last couple days Ive been fine, last week anything I bloody ate or drank set me off.

Its awful.

xxxxx

I usually am on Omeprazole but tend not to have it if I dont need it although needed to go back a few weeks ago and get a repeat prescription again as I suffer from GRD so that plus heart burn basically feels like theres a fire in my insides plus it makes me sick.

I am now on 20mg omeprazole and thankfully we get gaviscon on Minor Ailments free from our Pharmacy here so Ive been going through a bottle of that.

It weirdly goes through weeks were its better than others. Last couple days Ive been fine, last week anything I bloody ate or drank set me off.

Its awful.

xxxxx
I use to take Omeprazole when i wasn't pregnant, I had a bad spell of acid reflux.
I wonder If i can get in on minor ailments too rather than get a prescription x

Its awful.

xxxxx
I use to take Omeprazole when i wasn't pregnant, I had a bad spell of acid reflux.
I wonder If i can get in on minor ailments too rather than get a prescription x

They might give you that then? I find one of them a day sets me up quite the thing. I am normally on 40mg when not pregnant but cut down in pregnancy and use when/if needed.

They are safe to take in pregnancy.

Yeah sometimes I get the own brand like peppermint peptac liquid but its the exact same.

xxxxx

Yep I'm already taking gaviscon like its goin out of fashion heart burn sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back