Heartburn/ acid reflux

Constantstar

Reaction score
Omg is got so much worse last few days lierallt I keep waking with an acid burning my throat almost about to be sick snd feel theres a constant lump in my throat. Ive think narrowed it down at the moment to bread :/ anyone find its worse with certain food... xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I hadn't thought about whether certain foods I ate made it worse or not! All I know is it likes to make an appearance when I'm trying to sleep!!

I coukd be wrong joeyclare but its been note noticable as had crusty bread and pizza and its soooooo much worse! Il wait and see!

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I'm so sick of it :( mine seems to be worse after I drink diluted orange juice but I love my orange juice!! I have the Peptac and rennie tablets but they only help for what feels like 10 minutes if that! Xx

Peanut butter affects me... Gutted because I ADORE peanut butter!!!!

I thought it was just when I ate foods that were a bit spicy that caused mine but maybe other foods are triggering it too. Having a glass of milk before bed usually helps mine during the night. There have been times tho when I've woke up to sick in the back of my throat which is just horrible :-( xx

This has heppened everytime ive been sleep past 3 days :(

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I get this if I need to eat, have found little and often helps

Bread affects me, and acidic fruit. Im on tablets for it now because was so sick with it even when i drank water! Its just gone straight away with the tablets. Xx

I'm finding the indigestion and nausea awful again at night. I'm double dosing on my tablets as I just need to sleep so I can get to work OK!

For me its eating too much too late, or being hungry (its often worse first thing in the morning!) So I can't win!

Xx

Acidy fruit juice and really greasy stuff gives me heartburn much more.

anything with red meat and also tomato based sauces like spag bol and lasange witvh is a complete arse because they are LO's fav foods. also eating anything too close to bed time if it makes anyone feel any better I was the same with alex and as soon as she was born it went instantly xx

I had salad and quiche for lunch. Got it straight after! Cant win! !

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back