Heartbroken

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Star_girl, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:34 PM.

1. Star_girl

Star_girl Member

Currently losing my baby I’d of been about 5w+3days. I started bleeding around 6:30/7pm last night went to hospital and had bloods taken and they booked me in sooner for a ultrasound. Around about 11pm I started loosing small clots and then this morning woke up
    To stringy blood. I Havnt been though this before I’m scared at what point will I pass my baby? They are still scanning me tomorrow but I don’t really see a point in it x

2. miamia

miamia Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read your story.

3. Star_girl

Star_girl Member

how will I know when I have passed the baby? I started bleeding last night and it got heavier this afternoon I passed a few large clots I feel mortified that my baby could have gone down the toliet would I have noticed ? I was only about 5 weeks im feeling very confused as no one explained to me what would happen and what to expect how will I know what everything is finished ? x

4. TTC no2

TTC no2 Well-Known Member

I'm so so sorry star girl x

5. Star_girl

Star_girl Member

Thankyou I’m really struggling today... I just want my baby back

6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I don't think you will see it pass hun... I hope you recover quickly. I'm so sorry it happened to you.x