Heart Pulse in Ears

Han_Opal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here. I am currently 19 weeks and my baby's due date is 9th December 2019.

Around 13 weeks, I started to experience all body pulses, when I could physically feel my heart coming through my chest and out my neck, it was a very weird experience. I also started to experience the sound of a faint heartbeat in my ears in quiet places, especially at night time.

I spoke with my midwife about this as I was very worried and concerned. My midwife reassured me that it was due to the increased blood flow and should go after I have given birth. My midwife also referred me back to my GP, who did blood tests, blood pressure and ECG, all which came back fine.

This is my first pregnancy and not sure what to expect with regards to pregnancy related symptoms.

I just wondered whether anybody else is also having the same symptoms? Or if you have had them whether they did go after you had given birth?

I'm trying not to worry about it but I find it very distracting at night when I am trying to sleep.

I had this with my son. A long time ago. It stopped after I gave birth. Xx

Hi that's interesting as I've had this sound for years but, now I'm pregnant it seems to have gone! Like you say loud at night time and makes falling asleep more tricky. I'm only 8 weeks so it might come back. I originally thought it was a type of tinnitus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back