Heart burn / chest pain

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Looking for advice.

Lastnight i had a quite spicy meal and i felt fine a few hours later i had sharp stabbing pain between my chest i couldnt take a deep breath and i was starting to panic. May sound silly but i wasnt sure if it was really bad heartburn or if it was more serious. I was focusing on my breathing and my OH found me some rennies. After about 1 hour i felt a bit better.
Ive never had this before? Has anyone else? I got myself into such a state. Sounds silly but i was really worried xxx

Who knows if it was heart burn? sounds likely that it was though, I have heartburn quite often and it isn't very fun at all and it can be pretty uncomfortable! xx

Who knows if it was heart burn? sounds likely that it was though, I have heartburn quite often and it isn't very fun at all and it can be pretty uncomfortable! xx

Thanks Lexi x
What do u take for it? X

I have a big bottle of gaviscon at hand whenever I need it! I literally just drink it out the bottle now instead or measuring it out haha xx

Sounds like heartburn, I had it terrible in my first pregnancy, use to keep me up at night almost being sick from it. I found rennies helped, couldn't stand Gaviscon. When it got really bad later in pregnancy the GP prescribed a tablet for it, cant remember the name. I never got it again after having my daughter, thankfully! Xx

I have a big bottle of gaviscon at hand whenever I need it! I literally just drink it out the bottle now instead or measuring it out haha xx

This made me chuckle haha :))
I may be drinking it from the bottle soon. I could only find the gaviscon tablet from my local store does it matter what form its in? Xx

This made me chuckle haha :))
I may be drinking it from the bottle soon. I could only find the gaviscon tablet from my local store does it matter what form its in? Xx

I don't think it matters what form its in, I hate the tablets for some reason I only get on with the liquid haha! xx

Hello, i am doing a dissertation of alternative therapy in pregnancy and was wondering if anyone could help me by answering some questions on it please, all responses will be gratefully received
thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back