Heard my little podge's heartbeat

Puppy mad

Reaction score
I've picked it up at home before, but its not the same as listening with the midwife :).

Little monkey moved around a lot so we listened a couple of times.

The baby's heart rate was 147bpm.. All good today.. phew. I get so worked up/nervous.

The midwife suspects my placenta might be at the front.. Anybody else with a placenta in the same position?

Xx

Mines at the front aswell, im still feeling kicks and that, perhaps not as much as someone with placenta at the back but i still get good strong kicks and see tummy moving, i never felt much at your stage odd flutters and that but only occasionally, then one day i started getting kicksx

Does it restrict the movement you feel? Will they scan you later on to check its moved?

Xxx

It cushions alot of the movement early on, youll defo feel kicks and that as they get stronger but alot of early movement wont be felt, some people on here havent felt anything at 20 week scan with that placenta, i had flutters around 16 weeks, and felt odd kicks come 20 weeks, it depends where placenta is if they scan you later, if you have a low lying placenta covering cervix they will scan you later on to check its moved up, but if you just have a anterior placenta they wont scan you againx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back