Healthy Pregnancy Snack Ideas

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I've been eating far too much junk since I found out i'm pregnant, and really want to get into the swing of eating more healthy. Anybody got any quick snack ideas? And also am I allowed Philadelphia?
Xx

Ever heard of graze boxes? You can order them online and choose from lots of healthy snacks. Just google Graze.

I've been taking loads of fruit to work. Grapes or strawberries keep me going.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Fruit and sesame seeds bars are good, also a handful of nuts x

I have a box of cereal bars in the car for emergency snacking. Philidelphia is fine as pasturised. Muller light yogurts are healthy.

Fruit salad, mug shots, cereal, highlights hot choc! All things I used to keep my going! Ongoing joke at work that I am always eating!

Xx

Loving raisins at the moment!

I have apple wedges and some tiny cubes of cheese at 1030 am with my son

Cottage cheese with pineapple is yummy eaten with a spoon straight from the fridge.

Large chocky Weetabix is very healthy and low cal if you need a snack

Oooh, I've not tried chocky weetabix. Wouldn't have thought it was low cal, so I'm gonna be rushing out to try this tomorrow :)

Yup philidelphia is fine hooray as pasturised. :) very nice on crackers o find. Healthy snacks. Avacado spread on ryvita is tasty. Apple or fruit slices small amounts of nuts almonds cashews pistachios, provided u don't have nut allergys in family history. Also cucumber and carrot sticks with hummous dip is lush, I also try and carry raisons with me or dried apricots as they are tasty. I find pom bears lower cal but nicer taste crisp wise or sunbites which sre whomeal crisps. I also love snacking on things like oranges or grapes. Other more unusual snacks would be a small tub of pasta with pesto or a small tub of salad or a pitta bread and hummous or tarasmalata (sp???) Olives are another nice one or prehaps try some slices of grilled lean chicken or ham which are full of protein and filling a yoghurt is often a nice snack particularly if plain and you add granola and honey or fresh berries. I like smoothies too as snacks or when I'm not working home made vegatable soup yum :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back