Healthy living 'can add 14 years'

Squiglet

Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7174665.stm

This headline scared me today... After quiting smoking, only having one drink on special occasions, taking lots of walks, and eating healthily for my pregnancy... I find out I may actually live longer if I do this after the baby is born...

Scary thing is... I think living 80 years is long enough... think I'd jump off the balcony if I knew I had to do another 14... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Think I'll go back to eating cr*p and drinking... :)

Am I the only one who thinks living forever is a bad thing?

i thought this was gonna be spam when i saw the title :lol:

but then again it's squiglet...... so it is spam 8) 8) 8)

i wouldnt want to live forever.

when i was a kid i used to think that everybody lived til they were 100 no matter what :lol: i think i was about 4 and i used to think... at least i've got 96 years left lmao
i used to worry about my mum dying too, so would work out how many years she had left :rotfl:

No I wouldnt want to live forever.

I know its vain but there wont be a wrinkle cream able enough to cope with a 90 year old skin!!!

I want to die looking half decent :rotfl: :rotfl:

well, there's zero chance of me adding 14 extra years 8)

(reaches for another strong black coffee and a twix) :lol:

Kimbo said:

psssf...

bad-cat.jpg

I think if you still have all your facultys and are mobile, then living longer would be fantastic, seeing all your children grow and their families, oooh very nice :D

I'm still eating cr*p though :D

Redshoes said:
I think if you still have all your facultys and are mobile, then living longer would be fantastic, seeing all your children grow and their families, oooh very nice :D

I'm still eating cr*p though :D

Oh god no... I plan on turfing mine out at 18 and then moving house without telling anyone... :rotfl:

Id like to think i live a healthy life but to me that isnt nessarily excercising and eating healthy every day, need to have a little of what u like

x

Kimbo said:

:rotfl: i agree!!
:rotfl:

I've never smoked and I don't drink... ugh looks like I will have to hire someone to bump me off :dance:

I wouldn't eat healthier to live longer but I would just to feel better and have more energy and have a better quality of life... oh well.. eastenders and some galaxy will have to do.

Infact im getting a chippy tonight, anyone else? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back