healthy day

umbongo

Reaction score
Determined to be healthy today. No crappy snacks for me!
Cornflakes for breakfast and now cranberry juice and a banana sandwich :)

Got the bf woman visiting later so had better tidy up a bit. Bah.

I also waxed my tache (sexy!) And am trying to dye my roots with henna. Last time I tried it washed out straight away. I'm allergic to other dyes since being pregnant. My hair is total disaster!!

Of course I should be studying, so this is all procrastination!
Xx

Good on u I had all intentions of having healthy food but after my mw app then picking sons glasses up I was starving so ended up having McDonald's whoops x

I've just eaten some chocolate :( I've tried to cut it out but just couldn't resist today. Good for you though :) what's for tea?

I tried to have a healthy day yesterday and then thought pah I'm pregnant I deserve it ha ha and then ate loads of chocolate and crisps x

I've just eaten some chocolate :( I've tried to cut it out but just couldn't resist today. Good for you though :) what's for tea?

We got some bourbon beef brisket reduced from Asda so think we'll have that in a chunky sandwich with spinach. nom.

Dinner at umbongos house ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

You're very welcome ;-)

I am still craving a bloody big roast! been so busy on Sundays though plus it's been WAY too hot to do a roast. an't wait til i get a chance to do one! Not sure when.....we're away the next two weekends....then got step daughters for next two weekends after that...then we might have a baby here! YIKES!

Ooooo nice lamb roast would suit me.nommmm

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I have a lamb shoulder in the freezer. Just realised I can cook it any day as I'm off work and you don't have to eat it on a Sunday!!!! Hahaha Muppet I am. Will do one next week I reckon! NOM!

I have a lamb shoulder in the freezer. Just realised I can cook it any day as I'm off work and you don't have to eat it on a Sunday!!!! Hahaha Muppet I am. Will do one next week I reckon! NOM!

I was gonna make a comment about why roast dinner HAD to be on a Sunday.... Bloody traditionalists ;-) enjoy!! Xx

I genuinely forgot it didn't have to be. Serious baby brain!!!! :-D

Im not being healthy today lol 2 crusty rolls with egg and bacon! Gotta be done nomnmmmnnnn

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375347321864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375347321864.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
oooooh nice!!! we have bacon in the fridge...I'm SURE it needs eating up ;-)

Mmm bacon. OH just asked me what I want. He was gonna do breakfast in bed cus he always does for my birthday.. but, couldn't face it today. But I may now ask for bacon sarnies! Mmmm xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeh and OH has just made my bacon rolls ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Wooohho ;) x

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Practically salivating at the moment, I literally can't eat anything nice! Mind you I'm going to Pizza Hut for lunch but will only have salad!
Xxx

Im craving eating frosties out the packet which im doing right now lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member