Health Visitor Appointment?

LouiseH

Reaction score
Just had a hand written card pushed through the door in a hand written brown envelope. Saying..

Dear Louise
Kay Beadle Health Visitor
Will call to see you for a routine anti-natal unit on Tuesday 4th June between 10:30 & 11:30.
Base: Flagg Court
Tel No: 00000000000
If no good ring me and I will rearrange

Does this mean that she is coming to my house?
Just a bit baffled cause 'Flagg Court' isn't my doctors, infact its no even close to my house at all! Or do I have to go to Flagg Court? :eh:

Also, if there coming to me.. What happens at these appointments?
Are they coming to inspect my house? :shock: I feel a bit intimidated!

xxxx

Mine came to my house a few weeks ago it was just to discuss things really like breast feeding and cot death and things nothing to worry about she was very nice and she didn't inspect my house or anything she just asked questions like I have cats so she asked if I had cat nets for on a night and things and then it went on to how I felt and how family felt she was here approx and hour quite helpful I thought xx

They just like to check in, introduce themselves etc so that you know who they are when they take over from your mw at 10days post partum. They just give you a load of leaflets, talk you through some bits and pieces, tell you when weigh in clinics are etc :eek:)

Mine came yesterday and she said they just like to meet people before baby arrives cos they come once you have baby aswell. Shw brought loads of leaflets and loads of stuff about groups and things you can go to with baby. Xx

No they just come to your house get a few wee details on you and really to say hello and when they take over from midwives which in my case is when baby is 10 days old. Theyre just telling you theyre based at flag court incase u need to get in touch and cant find their number. They took my medical history, hubbys history, family history, any probs with drink and drugs in the family, and that was pretty much it. I think she was gone within 30 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back