Headaches

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Ikklemoi, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Ikklemoi

Ikklemoi Well-Known Member

Had head aches constantly since about 8weeks pregnant, doctor prescribed co codramal for me which a take when a really need to (not that they really work just reduce to a more bare able pain) today my head aches really bad walking or bending makes it 10x worse. As anyone any suggestions on anything to reduce headaches. I'm hydrated drink loads in a day x

2. Beeee

Beeee Well-Known Member

I had headaches a lot in the first trimester and start of the second trimester but they started to go around 14/15 weeks. I bought a "4Head" stick and it seemed to work well! x

3. Ikklemoi

I've looked for a 4hwad stick but couldn't find one, I'm probli not looking in right places. I'm 15weeks + 2 and seem to be getting worse pain wide, don't understand it as never had bad head aches like these in my other pregnancies xx

4. Azam

Azam Well-Known Member

I have headache sometimes too, my grandma said when you have a boy you have headache and backache but with a girls you get more sickness

5. Ikklemoi

Oh didn't no that Azam, I've 4boys already and never had head aches through any of the pregnancies with them. I've seen a lot have girls with really bad morning sickness, I think it depends on how your body reacts x

6. Gravidgecko

Gravidgecko Well-Known Member

Could it be a sinus infection if it's affected by movement?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

7. Slb24

Slb24 Well-Known Member

Hey ikklemoi I've had bad headaches this time. Movement headaches. Co codamol has worked for me though. If it helps the really bad headaches only lasted about 2 weeks. Long enough though as I was in agony.

Try and up your fluid intake as that will help xx