Headaches

fcroxy

Reaction score
Anyone else getting bad headaches? I had a few in the first tri but they went after a few weeks but the past month maybe I will get a headache once a week roughly and it'll last 2-3 days. Paracetamol doesn't really touch it. Its mainly at the front of my head with a lot of pressure in the forehead. I drink a lot of weak juice or water so defo not dehydrated. X

I get those too. I had one a couple of weeks ago that lasted 6 days. I had to go to bed the other night at 7pm as my headache was so bad. Paracetamol doesn't do anything to help. I hope they go away soon x

I suffered so so bad with head ache/migraine at the beginning. Doctor can give you something stronger I was given cotrdromol or something like that x

I'm getting bad headaches most days now! Very frustrating, just really hoping they wear off soon. Xxx

Yes I've been suffering too. My midwife says if you're going to suffer headaches then tri 2 is the most common time for them but they should pass xx
I've been using those forehead headache strips and they are way more effective than paracetamol.

Pre pregnancy I always took codeine so paracetamol just doesn't work for me!! I use 4head, you rub it on your head and it's a bit like Vicks vapour rub. It tingles and helps ease. It works and I love the tingly sensation so I'd recommend trying it. Don't think it's too expensive if it turns out not to work for you.

I had to have a single does of ibuprofen the week before last, just the once but paracetamol wouldn't shift it for days.

Had those a lot in tri 2 too! I can't take paracetamol, but the 4Head sticks eased things to some extent. When they got really bad I'd flake out completely and my partner would hold an icepack to my forehead, which helped some. Also (possibly not the best remedy :S) as a last resort I'd have a strong shot of espresso, and that would work wonders!

Thanks for the advice. Will try them forehead strips see if they make a difference x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back