Headaches

mrz85

Reaction score
Hey ladies !
I understand headaches can b normal but had mine for a week on a off :( paracetamol do nothing ! Should I gp which is a headache in it s self trying to get s appot

I've had one almost continuously for 3 weeks now (about 4 days headache-free during this time). Paracetamol randomly helps, but not all the time. I saw my GP yesterday on the advice of my MW because of my previous history of pre-eclampsia. Always worth going if only to have your bp checked. GP just advised me to rest as much as possible, drink plenty etc.

I've had headaches almost every day (on and off) or about a week and half now..
I spoke to GP on phone he just said unfortunately its a part of being pregnant mixed with hay fever :(
Maybe talk to Gp about it.. If you get any info let me know!
Only thing I find that's helping me is having a cold flannel on forehead an eyes and sleeping alot.
Xx

So looks like it s one of them things :( I got my glasses on that I never wear to see if that helps

Unfortunately :( .. But if they do persist or get worse make sure you speak to GP incase it's a sign of early pre-eclampsia:)
My mum had it so apparently I'm likely to get it too.. Hope not!
Feel like I've been punched in the head several times today!
X

Last edited:
I've been getting some awful headaches since 13weeks. MW told be at 16 weeks that it eases off at 20 weeks (along with the constipation), and the last week has def been better. I've taken paracetamol once most days, sometimes more and MW said this was fine.

Its worth getting your BP checked a few times though. Later on in pg they worry about preeclampsia with headaches, but your BP does go up with this. The nurse at your surgery ought to be able to do this if you can't see the GP. My lovely practice nurse has done mine a few times just to put my mind at ease.

I don't have so strong headache but my friend has it, almost 2 weeks in a row. I suppose it is normal...

Iv had headaches non srop for the past 3 or 4 days xxx

Looks like a lot of us have headaches :( hope they go soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back