Headaches

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I'm suffering awful headaches this week, to the point that I'm starting to feel sick.

I feel too guilty to call in work so I'm here, but I feel horrific. (My boss is one of these "Pregnancy isn't an illness" women).

I've had it for a few days now and it won't go, do you think it's a surge in hormones? Anyone else experienced this?

:(

I've had a lot of this in the past 2-3 weeks. I had an awful migraine a couple of weekends back which had had a nasty thumping head for a few days before and after.

I restarted some reflexology this week (I used to get a session once a month whilst ttc, but you can't have it first tri), and that seems to have really helped. Paracetamol did help the general headaches but not the migraines.

Carlee I had this a few days ago. It was awful I went to bed with a migraine strength headache that made me feel sick. Woke up 12 hours later still not good couldn't even face getting in the shower. Ate a biscuit drank some water, took two paracetamol and went back to bed. Then I still had to wait a few hours to feel better. I went to work late. I have had this a few times. I think it's definitely hormones but I'm making sure I don't get too hot or dehydrated too as I think that doesn't help. Have you tried the forehead stick. That gives a bit if relief too. Hope it goes ASAP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back