Headaches anybody?

love87

Reaction score
I'm getting them every few days and they last all day!! Anybody else? How do you cope? It's hard running around after a 4 year old with a banging headache.

Hey! very much the same boat, my DD is about to be 5 and I have banging headaches every day which isn't like me at all, I never get headaches.

I am meant to wear glasses for reading and stuff so if I get a headache I just shove them on and hope for the best. I drink a glass of water too when I get one, but to be honest that is all I do! I don't want to take too many paracetamol because I reckon I would need them all day every day during this pregnancy so I just don't bother lol xx

I have a particularly bad one today, all day. I caved and took some paracetamol. Feel like my head is splitting. I remember them on DD but not as bad. :(

Tell me about it everything is amplified with this pregnancy I feel unless it really was that bad last time and our minds just forget about it! xx

Your most likely right! Hubby just reminded me that I had one so bad last pregnancy that I vomited. Amazing how we forget once LO's are born. :)

I suffered really really bad in tri one. I kept getting signed of work due to head aces and I got some tablets which really helped but was not allowed to take all the time as they can cause the baby to get addicted. I was on 8 paracetamol a day which did nothing. The pain was so bad I felt sick all the time. I did try 4 head which did help if I caught it in time and you can use it as much as you like so definitely recommend that x

Migraine Ice patches are also a good non-medicinal relief for some types of headache. I use them all the time.

I have Migrane tablets but can't take them in pregnancy so I'm struggling. X

Horrible sinus headaches and migraines and I can't take anything for them. :(

Wow I'm joking the headache gang :( I've had it for 24 hours now, making me feel sick and event painful down my neck & shoulders. Paracetamols are not even touching it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back