Headaches and migraines

flisstebbs

Reaction score
I'm getting some killer headaches the last 2 weeks. Had a background one all day yesterday that turned into a full blown migraine overnight (which I've only had on the pill before). Anyone else getting similar and anything you can take apart from paracetamol?

i seem to have a headache all the time recently, ive just been taking paracetamol and drinking lots, really makes me feel ill tho :( xxx

ive had this too recently, only background ones but i never suffer from headaches so its really bothering me, i havent taken anything though as im not one for taking tablets unless i feel real bad, just drinking lots of water and hoping its just a symptom that will dissapear soon!

I've had lots too. Had a background one almost every day for the last few weeks. Woke up with a migraine this morning. All I've been taking is paracetamol (which doesn't really do anything) and going to sleep. Sometimes migraine strips help too.

I suffered with migraines as a teenager but grew out of them over the years but since becoming pregnant they have come back with a vengence! :(

I try not to take anything but had one on saturday that was so bad I gave in and take paracetemol. Normally I just lay in a quiet dark room with a cold flannel on my head and try to sleep it off. It sucks so you have my sympathy :( xx

Thanks ladies, it helps to know its common at least. A morning of lying in the dark and its nearly gone now :)
I had a horrible panic it was to do with the blood thinners (crazy, but the funny wavy lines in vision are really scary!).

I had this when I was about 15 weeks, I ended up going to see my doctor in the end, I was waking up with a blinding headache everyday! I was taking paracetamol which only just takes the edge off, but my doctor gave me this nasal spray to use and it really helped. She said due to the increase in blood volume it can really play havoc with your sinus's which can give you headaches and just general face ache! If they don't improve it might be worth going to see your gp xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back