headaches and constipation

yommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am about 15 weeks pregnant and am thrilled. However, I've been having some severe headaches (sometime migraines) and severe constipation. Any similar symptoms and what did you do for any relief?

Thanks,

yommy

hi, I'm 29 weeks now but had frequent headaches in my first trmester - make sure you're getting enough rest - a short snooze in the afternoon can work wonders ) and drink plenty of water - i know i prefer having to go to the loo lots to having a headache!! Some paracetemol is fine to take whilst pregnant if the headaches are really severe but I chose to not take any at all just in case.

As for the constipation well I have just discovered the best thing ( can;t belive its talken me this long!) a couple of bowls of fruit'n'fibre (or branflakes etc) a day have worked absolute wonders for my digestive system. I have been blocked up all throughout my pregnancy and my sister in law happened to mentiom that fruit and fibre cleared her problem up totally- so i tried it and WOW!!!!! and its actuallt really yummy (I usually hate that kind of cereal.....) So Good luck hope the above helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back