Headache before OV?

leean10

Reaction score
I have a screamer of a headache today but I am not sure if it is to do with OV being round the corner or if it is the weather. Anyone else suffer with headaches before OV? x

Yes, I get headaches when I'm ov'ing :-(

Oh maybe it that's what is causing mine then. It isn't too bad atm as I have taken some paracetamol but ouch, it really hurt before xx

It's not nice, especially when we need to be shagging!!!

Lol, I was up for it last night but OH wasn't feeling it!! I hope he starts feeling it soon as I really want to get pg again and I am due to OV this month xx

I posted the exact same thread a week or so ago!

Oh did you? Well, I guess it must be because OV is on its way then.

Thanks ladies :) x

I get them too! have had them for 4-5 days before Ov sometimes!

I had a splitting headache on Saturday, and Fertility Friend has just confirmed that as my big O day. I don't usually get them but it was so bad Saturday, had to get myself off to bed early :( xx

That sucks!!! Mine was manageable yesterday and I don't really have one today but still feeling kind of bleurgh today. Can't describe it really, lol xx

Strange u should say I don't normally but I'm about to ov today or tomoro n jeez I have a whopper of a headache won't shift either blerrghhh I hate headaches x

Me too, I am just feeling off today and I have a headache but it is a dull ache. I am hoping OV is happening very soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back