headaces

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
is anybody else suffering from headaches in the early days, it was one of my first symtoms of pregnancy and it's still going on. Just wondered if anyone is the same??

Yes, I have headaches most of the day. Although I don't know if it's the pregnancy or going cold turkey to give up coffee!

yeah i know the feeling although I don't think mine is coffee related because I can live with it or without it anyway. I have a feeling mine might be related to my cold that I have at the moment, I know we can take paracetamol but at this rate if I took that I'd be taking it daily so I'm trying to let it ride it's course. I'm really feeling run down at the moment and I think its a mix of cold and pregnancy. Ended up in tears on the phone to hubby 10 mins ago as I just don't have the energy to do anything. I hope I feel better soon. I have to say this is the worse Ive felt on any of the pregnancys and I don't like it one weeny bit. anyway rant over. :rotfl:

bowmanzoo said:
is anybody else suffering from headaches in the early days, it was one of my first symtoms of pregnancy and it's still going on. Just wondered if anyone is the same??

mmmmmm. I'm in the ttc forum. but I posted about my headaches yesterday. I've been getting them for a few days, really hoping its a symptom for me too! I think they pass though hun, so i'm sure you will be feeling right as rain in the next tri. Congrats on you pregnancy by the way!

Claire

xx

Im still suffering from headaches, although I was lucky & didnt have any sickness whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back