Head Engaged

BabyLove

Reaction score
Iv Posted This In Tri 3 But Thought Id Ask In Here Too :)

Just Wondering If You Could Describe The "Symptoms" Of When Your Babys Head Engaged Please? and When :)

Im Pretty Sure Mine Has This Week Because Everything Just Suddenly Feels Different. Im Getting That Stabbing Feeling "Down Below" a Lot Now & Its Harder To Sit Down Comfortably. My Bump Seems Different & I Just I Dont Feel The Same.

Edit To Add: People Keep Commenting That My Bump Has Dropped Recently.

I felt something go crunch and it sounded like bones :shock: This may have been a co-incidence but the head was engaged at the midwife appointment the day after I felt that and it wasn't engaged before.

Didn't hurt, just went crunch when I was walking around. But nobody else has had the same as me I don't think so you're probably right :)

xCarly said:
Iv Posted This In Tri 3 But Thought Id Ask In Here Too :)

Just Wondering If You Could Describe The "Symptoms" Of When Your Babys Head Engaged Please? and When :)

Im Pretty Sure Mine Has This Week Because Everything Just Suddenly Feels Different. Im Getting That Stabbing Feeling "Down Below" a Lot Now & Its Harder To Sit Down Comfortably. My Bump Seems Different & I Just I Dont Feel The Same.

Edit To Add: People Keep Commenting That My Bump Has Dropped Recently.

I'd say you are just starting to feel the weight and pressure of being pg. The babies head can come in and out of your pelvis so even once you are engaged it can come back out again. They measure it in 5th's and the midwife can tell how far down the head is by feeling your tummy really low. She will let you feel it too. Its weird, it feels like a big tennis ball!

Lou :)

either i didnt hav any, or i didnt notice them lol!
people commented my bump had dropped but she still wasnt engaged. in fact she was breech until 36 weeks!
sorry cant be of help! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back