He wont eat anything

Flame

Reaction score
Leif seems to have stopped eating his jars. A few weeks back we all had a bug and Leif had bad diorrhea for nearly 3 weeks and was off his food then and would only drink his formula and the occasional pot of food. He got better and started eating again but he has been ill again recently and he cut out his jars again and would only eat porridge, now he wont even eat that and he hasnt had a bottle of milk either yet today. When you try and put the spoon near his mouth he clamps it shut and there is no way of getting it open, he just sticks his tongue out a lot to.

Is it because he is getting fussy? Shall i just keep trying with him for a bit longer? He hasnt got any kind of feeding routine anymore and i think if i just left him to it he would go all day without anything to eat or drink.

He is happy to have finger food though.

if i was in ur shoes i would let him hav finger food then (any food is better than no food!) but i would take him to the docs coz im a worry-wort!

yes i was going to say the same hun just keep giving him finger food its amazing how much u can get down in bits

Thanks ladies i shall try that tomoz if it dont work then dos it shall be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back