He let it slip!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
:wall: :wall:

I had been doing so well not referring to baby as he or him so those who didn't want to know didn't find out (and those who would like to know, but would end up slipping up). Anyway, we where at my aunts today and she would like to know, but was one of the people who slipped up with alice leading to those who wanted the surprise finding out. Well, we where talking about baby and i was really thinking about what i was saying to make sure i didn't slip up, and they asked if we want anymore after this one. i responded 'not at the moment, but you don't know what life holds 5-6 years down the line', and OH responded 'oh no more. One of each is enough!' :wall: :wall:

pants, pants, pants!! :doh:

I had done so well!!!! but if it was going to slip out im so glad it wasn't me! and its a few people i don't have to think about what im saying to quite so much!

now i just have to make sure that they don't tell my mum, dad, nan or grandad.

Oh dear :wall: :wall: but like you say at least its one more person you dont have to watch what you say to!! :hug: :hug:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Arghhh!
I'd be the same though - I am so poop at things like that!

doh! altho what with my views on men right now i cant say im at all suprised, lol. We are due to find out on friday and there are only a couple of people who dont want to know, so shouldnt be too hard, cross fingers!

A
x

Oops :lol:

I'd do the same - I'm useless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams