He keeps waking up!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Campbell has always been an amazing sleeper! He has two naps in the days and goes right down for the night after his bottle, normally by 8 o'clock and doesnt wake up until 8 or 9 the next morning if left to sleep!

He seems to have a slight cold at the moment, so I have given him some Calpol and also put some chest rub on him. Last night we put him in bed like normal and at about 11:30pm he woke up. I thought it was all the fireworks which probably did contribute but he got himself into a right tizzy. He then woke every couple of hours screaming for us. Have to admit we did go in and hold him for a while because it was so out of the blue for him.

Tonight he has done the same. Since 8pm he has been asleep probably for an hour or so and the rest of the time he has been crying! He falls asleep for 10 mins and then wakes up screaming.

so do you think its cause he is ill and grumpy, something is wrong or he is trying his luck in the hope we come and sit with him like last night?

:(

xxx

Could it be teeth? Isla does the same when she's teething whereas like last night she slept from 7-7. Most nights are like that unless she's teething xx

He's probs just after a wee bit of comfort if he's not feeling well. Its hard to get it right, if you spend too much time comforting he'll easily get used to it. Try just going in for short cuddles.

:)

Urgh. I probably sound like such a drama queen but he normally never wakes up. Umm I dont think its teeth, he has 8, and only has had itchy ears with them. I hope it doesnt continue!!

Millie has been exactly the same for about a week :( She's had a cough and a bit of a cold, think she may be teething too. We just keep dosing her up x x

In fact she just woke up! Gave her a cuddle and she went back off. But sometimes she won't settle for about an hour. Not sure what's causing it. Have taken her to see gp and he says no chect infection, just a virus. May take her again though as its been over a week since we took her now and she still seems quite congested and wheesy x x

Could it be night terrors? Maybe the fireworks have set them off. X

It's probably because he is a bit ill. Then again, who am I to give sleep advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back