Hcg levels

Mtrinidad

Reaction score
Went to the er last week for mild bleeding and cramping. They did an ultrasound and saw a gestation sac of 8 mm correlating with less than 6 weeks gestation. I’m not sure how far along I am due to irregular periods and I tend to ovulated late.

they pulled hcg levels and they were 13,707 and then I had a follow up and the levels increased to 14,746. There’s been no more bleeding and the doctor didn’t seem concerned but is having me come back on Monday to pull more blood. But don’t have a follow up ultrasound until February 1st.
Just wondering if anyone has had similar successful or non successful stories.

I had bleeding/spotting for a week or more and went to the ER at 6 weeks 3 days. They found a heartbeat and said that things looked normal. Everything I read and what they told me is they like to see hcg double in 48 hours. Mine was only increasing about 35% every 48 hours. I was so scared. But now I’m 28 weeks pregnant and baby girl looks perfect. Every pregnancy is different. <3 hoping the best for you

Went to the er last week for mild bleeding and cramping. They did an ultrasound and saw a gestation sac of 8 mm correlating with less than 6 weeks gestation. I’m not sure how far along I am due to irregular periods and I tend to ovulated late.

they pulled hcg levels and they were 13,707 and then I had a follow up and the levels increased to 14,746. There’s been no more bleeding and the doctor didn’t seem concerned but is having me come back on Monday to pull more blood. But don’t have a follow up ultrasound until February 1st.
Just wondering if anyone has had similar successful or non successful stories.
Going up is definitely a good sign!!! Doubling is always considered better, but like MysticKitten said….it can look concerning…and then turn out well. Keep us posted! Praying all goes well!

I had bleeding/spotting for a week or more and went to the ER at 6 weeks 3 days. They found a heartbeat and said that things looked normal. Everything I read and what they told me is they like to see hcg double in 48 hours. Mine was only increasing about 35% every 48 hours. I was so scared. But now I’m 28 weeks pregnant and baby girl looks perfect. Every pregnancy is different. <3 hoping the best for you
I’m hoping for the best and trying to stay busy for the ultrasound.

Had another hcg level today. They are continuing to increase. Doctor isn’t concerned that it isn’t doubling because it’s been a steady increase plus some on the levels and are more hopeful for a good pregnancy!! Just praying that on February 1st; there will be a little bean on that ultrasound!

Had another hcg level today. They are continuing to increase. Doctor isn’t concerned that it isn’t doubling because it’s been a steady increase plus some on the levels and are more hopeful for a good pregnancy!! Just praying that on February 1st; there will be a little bean on that ultrasound!
Awesome news!!!

Great to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back