Last Cycle: March 23 - 27, 2020

Positive Home Test: April 23, 2020

First Doctor Blood Test: April 24, 2020

hCG = 75
Progesterone = 13

Second Doctor Blood Test: April 29, 2020

hCG = 362
Progesterone = 17

hCG increased roughly 80-82% every 2 days. (Doubled around 51 hours) The nurse said the numbers look good but they want to increase my Progesterone. I go for another blood test on Monday, May 4, 2020.

I've seen many posts where women say that around 4 weeks their hCG levels were almost in the thousands or well into the thousands. This is causing me to be concerned about my levels even if the nurse said they're good.

Are my levels okay since they doubled within 51 hours? How far along am I? Should I be concerned that my numbers are so low when I calculate myself to be approximately 4 weeks?

I am nervous as I had a chemical pregnancy 10 years ago and my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the last 5 years. I also have numerous health issues and this is a Clomid pregnancy.

Thanks for your help

I had really similar numbers in my pregnancy. (If I remember correctly, 1st hcg:62, 2nd time:340). And I have a toddler at home now.
But progesterone levels seem a bit too low. Listen to your nurse and try to stay calm.

I'm not a doctor but the results have doubled over 2 days so it does sound normal to me.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back