HCG at 6 weeks 32770!!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I wanted some reassurance before my scan so had my hcg checked today and it's 32, 770!! :)

Average for singletons is 10, 000 and for twins is 20, 000! :shock:

Roll on Wednesday!

Xx

oooo god bet ur looking forward to your scan now i would be lol x

woohoo, cant wait till your scan on wed :)xx

Triplets??? :shock: :shock:

Awww - high hCG is good though sweetie, fingers crosse for your scan

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sounds like you are def have more than one bun in the oven ;-)

hCG levels during pregnancy
(in weeks since last menstrual period)

3 weeks LMP 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml

Just found this on a couple of websites, so ur levels seem to still be within the range of a single pregnancy. Although I am interested to see what ur scan shows on wednesday!! :D xx

Last edited:
Have you had extreme morning sickness hun? I was sick as a dog with my twin pregnancy but not at all with the singletons. xx

hCG levels during pregnancy
(in weeks since last menstrual period)

3 weeks LMP 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml

Just found this on a couple of websites, so ur levels seem to still be within the range of a single pregnancy. Although I am interested to see what ur scan shows on wednesday!! :D xx

Ah ok.
So at least a really healthy singleton ;) xx

Double trouble :) sounds like a healthy pregnancy fx for wednesday xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

it definitely could be a very healthy single or more than one, who knows til wednesday? exciting though :)

Just goes to show the hcg levels in everyone varies so much xx

Last edited:
They do vary vastly!
Nice to see good high numbers either way xx

Omg maybe I know numbers vary but fuck me that's high lol so excited for you hun xxxx

I feel bad now for saying it could only be one and everyone else saying they think more than one. :( I got my hopes up so much with my pregnancy, thinking it was twins because my cbdigi's went up through the weeks really quick, and the fact I am a fraternal twin myself puts me at a higher chance aswell. I was actually quite disappointed at my first scan when I only saw one baby, and I don't want MaybeBaby to go through that same feeling. I of course got over it very quickly and am over the moon to be lucky enough to have one baby.

I really can't wait to see what the scan says though :) xx

OMFG Maybe , you are def on route to becoming a mummy , i am over the moon for you . I knew this was it for you x x x

Awww don't feel bad Kanga - it's good to give the facts but OMG how exciting would it be to have two bubs in there Maybe?!!!

Glad your GP takes you seriously Maybe as he/she sounds like they reassure you every step of the way :)

xxx

That's fantastic maybe!! Can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday!

Thanks everyone!! :)

I'm cool with whatever I get on Wednesday, I think I'll be relieved with one, be happy but scared with two and poo my pants at three!! :shock:

Not too long now one more full day tomorrow, bed then up and out for 11.30am scan.

Xx

wow, mine was 22000 and I thought that was high! I will find out tomorow hopefully when I get my scan if its twinnies or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back