Having period like pains and back pain

angelmma

Reaction score
Hey girls, Well Im nearly 38 weeks and since last night Ive been having bad period like pains and pain in my lower back. Ive even woke up during the night cause of the pain. It comes and goes, and I sometimes get some tightenings in my bump but not always. I was in slow labour with my DD for 2 weeks before she was born at 36 weeks, and I think I might be the same this time, as my cervix has been soft since 32 weeks and the drs actually said I was likely to go early. My SPD is playing up too, so along with taking my RTL tablets today Im gonna take some fresh pineapple and cumin seed tea, do you think this will be ok. Its just if this is things starting I want to help speed it up as another 2 weeks of this would be too much :( thanks girls xxx

I had something similar (I kept note in my journal of symptoms and timings) I was very disappointed as I've now gone overdue! Hope things work out for you tho.

Thanks chick, knowing my luck I'll go overdue too, I wouldnt even mind so much if it wasnt for the pains. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back