Having my baby boy soon :-)

jojo_2012

Reaction score
Having a c-section tomorrow as my last was a c-section and I'm now long overdue.. no surprise there!

Gotta go in at 7.30am (how mean!), I'm all booked for a c-section, have even signed the consent form and have the tablets ready to take. There's still talk of checking my cervix to see if they can break my waters but I plan to refuse that because I don't want to risk an emergency c-section it's more risky the 2nd time.

I haven't been given a time but the dr doesn't even come round til 9ish, maybe they'll tell me in the morning but having worked on surgical wards these things never go as planned.

My bag is packed now, just gotta chuck makeup in in the morning, it took 42weeks to pack that little bag. It still hasn't sunk in he'll be here tomorrow at all! It's my OH's first, I think he's going to cry he's a very sensitive thing, and I might cry looking at that too! He really doesn't have a clue what to do and he no speaky the english very good bless him.

I'm not gonna get a wink of sleep tonight! :shock:

Last edited:
Oh make sure u text me so I can update, unless U will be able to do it? xx

Oh make sure u text me so I can update, unless U will be able to do it? xx

Yes I was actually going to text you to make sure it was still ok. My signal might be a bit rubbish as there's no windows in the hospital, so no panicking if alls quiet!

All I keep thinking about is how much the baby's going to weigh. My son was overdue and ended up only 7lb 3oz. I'm trying to guess this one but my belly seems tiny.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing pics of your lil man

Good Luck for tomorrow, will watch out for your updates from Carly :) xx

Oohhh... How exciting!! Good luck!!!!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27