Having horrible dreams

Mummy2toddler

Reaction score
Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone has horrible dreams about there pregnancy? It's cause I worry and it's when I go sleep too. I dreamt last night I had my third miscarriage and I was bleeding really really bad! And I was even more disappointed with this one because I have been taking baby aspirin as adviced and waiting for my doctor prescribe me progesterone as the EPU have adviced. I also had a dream I had a girl and she was premature and died. We like the name poppy for a girl and in my dream I dreamt we said to our family we do like the name poppy but we would like something unusual. And with my son I dreamt he was going be still born as I was petrified he would be still born when I was in labour. I feel awful typing this horrible stuff and its horrible having it in my sleep! I was wondering if anyone had these kind of dreams? Xx

Yeah I have been having bad dreams too. So detailed too and I wake up crying cos I've dreamt something so horrible. I think it's fear I know mine is. Ive had 5 mc and am terrified at the moment as it's slim I will make it to 10 weeks with this one. Waiting for progesterone is a nightmare I just hope it comes in time. But dreams are just where we release our fears not a look at the future. Try and relax as much as you can. Fx for you and your bump x

I feel awful having these dreams it's horrible my mum said its cause I'm worried and it's on my mind with my 2 previous miscarriages. I'm so sorry to hear of your 5 miscarriages. I had a mark on my duvet last night and it looks like blood to me but my boyfriend says its chocolate mousse off our son but tmi sorry I was wearing my underwear and I had no blood on that so I'm hoping its not blood but it looks like blood I'm petrified xxxx

I'm having awful dreams too, of miscarriage, of falling out with family, of my husband cheating on me. It's horrible.

Sorry to hear you're both having bad dreams gosh it's awful I wish I wasn't having them but I guess it's cause I'm worrying. Didn't help I saw what looks to me like blood on my bed! x

I feel awful having these dreams it's horrible my mum said its cause I'm worried and it's on my mind with my 2 previous miscarriages. I'm so sorry to hear of your 5 miscarriages. I had a mark on my duvet last night and it looks like blood to me but my boyfriend says its chocolate mousse off our son but tmi sorry I was wearing my underwear and I had no blood on that so I'm hoping its not blood but it looks like blood I'm petrified xxxx

It's hard times but we get there in the end. Your mums right I know thts why I have them. I'm sure hubby is right. Think of it with a not pregnant brain instead of baby brain. To get on the quilt it would have to be on your underwear. Please don't worry to much. Relax as much as you can. Any time you want to talk in here x

Thank you so much!! Well I had a chocolate mousse in the fridge and my mum said to put your mind at rest put some on your duvet and then you know so we did that and it's exactly the same colour it does look like dry blood though. It must of come off my sons mouth or hands last night. And I swear I've got thrush coming grr! I so wish I could stop having these bloody horrible dreams wish I could think positive but I'm a worrier xx

Your just like me I'm a massive worrier. Good thinking to ya mum :) I had thrush before it caused me to bleed but it's easily treated so no major problem. Being positive can be hard when you worry so much but baby needs happy thoughts x

~tri hopping~ i have had these dreams, they are horrible but remember they are only dreams!:) i am a worrier! whenever i feel worried i always say to myself 'you have a happy, healthy baby tucked up in there!' and just hold on to that thought, it does work!! :) xx

Thank you so much!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has these dreams cause I feel awful for dreaming them but I guess I can't choose what I dream lol. My Nan had a stillborn son years and years ago and when I was due within like a week with my son she was on about him being stillborn I mean I've always known but I thought of all times mention it when I was due!! I'm starting progesterone hopefully tomorrow if its ready to collect so hopefully that will help my pregnancy and these horrible dreams will stop. I've dreamt that I went toilet and blood was gushing from me and everything! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back