Having a sweep today

Good luck. You had a lot to cope with. Hopefully the sweep will work. My scan showed I got a big baby too. Over 8 pounds and a big head circumference so that is making me slightly nervous too.
Good luck x

I wish I didn't know as then I wouldn't have got in such a state over it all. I'm terrible for googling everything so I'm my own worst enemy! My midwife said the growth scans are unreliable but we'll see! When are you due? Xxx

Yes ignorance is bliss. Keep away from google!! ;-) I'm due 12th August. Second pregnancy but doesn't seem to make it any easier. Baby does feel bigger tho but he's all out front so I'm carrying differently. Just trying to stay calm as can't do anything about it now. Hope the scans are unreliable.
Let's us know how the sweep goes. X

Had my sweep. Baby still not engaged. Cervix is high but soft and stretchy so she managed to stretch it a bit more. Feel achy and bit sick since then. Sat on my ball having a bounce xxx

Have a good bounce and good luck. Hope things get moving for you on their own. My cousin was told her baby was massive and she came out a tiny 6 lb 2 and I have heard loads of mums at work saying how unreliable they are so fingers crossed for you and am sure it will all be worth it when you have holding your little princess :) xxx

Hope this works for you!!

A nice story for you: my collegue was told her baby was over 8lb at 35 weeks (I think 5.5lb at 32) as she had diabetes. She was terrified.

They induced her at 38 weeks, she got stuck at 8cm and they said it was due to the size of the baby so sectioned her.... Baby was born 6lb13!!! Shows how VERY wrong they could be!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back