Having a really low day.

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Just feeling really crappy, just want to get my bfp. Keep having pain in my left hip and I'm sort of getting my hopes up, but I don't even know if I've ovulated yet. My period tracker says I ov around the 13th, but been having blood when we dtd which indicates Oving around now. Hubby is away from Monday so if I do ov on the 13th I'll be out cos can't dtd, which has made me feel worse, I did have another app which i think says the 4th but my phone broke and I can't say for certain. I know everyone feels like this when they're ttc, absolutely hate it! I feel like all I do is think about ttc, atm I don't have a job, after my mc I left so I don't have anything to take my mind off it! Any advise to get me out of this shi**y mood? Thanks xx
:dust:

Hello, sorry you are feeling low. I'm in the same boat right now. Feeling a bit sad about it all. I'm currently 15dpo, nothing but negatives, where the heck is af. I'm sure of my dates as this was my clomid cycle with tracking scans. Fed up of ttc. Just want to get our bfp and manage to keep it.

The only thing that helps me is having another focus. I know you said you currently don't work, how about getting a new hobby or doing some voluntary work for something you would enjoy? I've got two ponies and they keep me sane :)

Tbh I bring it on myself, Im not a very social person. I would rather stay in then go out if offered. I have anxiety but that's not the whole reason, I moan to hubby a lot saying I'm bored and when he offers to do something with me I make excuses lol. So it's my own fault really... :/

Last edited:
Aw Hun sending hugs - ttc sucks and it is so shitty second guessing every twinge, symptom etc. Can end up taking over your life but it's so hard to not get obsessive about it!! Xxx

Ah hugs Peanut. TTC is so frustrating.
Are you creative at all? Maybe you could start an Etsy business and sell some things that you have made (jewellery/art/greetings cards/cushions etc). The creativity would take your mind off it and everything you sell would be pocket money for you.
I was given a sewing machine a couple of years ago and I started making rag dolls. I don't sell them as they take far too long to make and I'd have to charge and arm & a leg for them but I do find sitting at my sewing machine very theraputic!
x
x

I'm feeling slightly better this evening. I do bake cakes and muffins etc but I'm trying to loose weight ahhh ahaha. I'm thinking about getting just a part time job back where I was tbh, hubby doesn't want me to work now though because it does involve a fair amount of heavy lifting and standing for 8-10 hours lol well if I go part time won't be as long , although I am still considering it. X

Maybe it is the right time for a career change. If you like baking maybe you could apply to work in a local bakery or coffee shop?
Have a think about the things you really enjoy and see if you can build a career around that? I am super organised and I'm now an office manager/PA. It suits my personality so I quite enjoy it (most of the time).
x

I know what you mean, I'm not a people person and I find social situations really hard work. I've forced myself to join a ladies social group in my area as they only meet a couple of times a month and do loads of fun activities. Otherwise I don't speak to anyone other than the three men I work with for months at a time.

Baking is a great hobby, you can experiment with healthy options too so can still do it and loose weight. Maybe a small coffee shop would be an option for a part time job, especially if they do their own baking?

Thanks for replying girls, feeling a lot more positive about things today. Xx :)
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back