Having a panic

sammh18

Reaction score
Ive completely lost all my symptoms my boobs were tender not no more. Nausea no more. I'm still not 100% on food I've had cramps and no bleeding and the odd bits of pain when I move too quick or cough or sneeze. Has any one come across this I'm 10 weeks 2 days. Thank you x

My sore boobs stopped at 10 weeks unfortunately still got morning sickness. Normal for symptoms to come and go and I had similar pains to what you described. Just had first scan. All going well. Good luck with your pregnancy xx

Last edited:
Although I'm unable to give myself the same advice for my second pregnancy... My symptoms all stopped around 10 weeks and I panicked and now she's a very healthy 2.5 year old! X

Hey! Don't panic try and stay calm for little bubs! Everything will be ok, somtimes you lose symptoms when the placenta takes over at 9/10 weeks! I have had no symptoms just tiredness.

Would you conisdor a private scan to put your mind at rest? They range from £40 to £100? Xx

I think most of us worry about loss of symptoms at some point in pregnancy. Of course it can be a sign when something is wrong but most of the time its totally normal. It is different for everyone but commonly 1st tri symptoms start to dissappear any time between about 10 and 14 weeks.

Last edited:
Hi Sammh18,
The first 10/11 weeks were awful for me, you get the fantastic news that your expecting then there is a void for all these weeks! I was exactly the same, my boobs were sore to the touch and then all of a sudden they were fine, I had cramps sooo bad that it bought me to tears (mainly panic now looking back) - I called my midwife and she booked me in for an emergency scan. I was literally holding my breath until I saw my precious baby bean on the screen! She told me that cramps were normal as everything is stretching into place and moving up for the baby. Also my boobs didn't give me any jip again until this week! (30 weeks now)
If your really worried get a scan booked in. It's better to be safe than sorry and also puts your mind at rest.
Dee
Xx

How are you today? You can contact your local early pregnancy unit if you are still concerned.

I lost all my symptoms at 9 weeks (and posted on here as I was worried) a week later they all came back and got even worse ( I hadn;t vomited at all prior to 9 weeks and from 10 weeks on I was vomiting most days). I can completely understand your worry, but I read so many stories with people saying the same and they all turned out to be fine.

Well for 2 days I've been ill vomitting all came back with vengeance 😑 feeling rather delicate on an evening to say the least managed to find baby on Doppler so my minds at rest for now! Thank you everyone for your answers! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back