Having a moan.

Freya

Reaction score
Just been to doctors to have blood tests and be booked in for scan. was told to book appointment at 8 weeks. When I arrived and explained what I was there for I was told that it needs to be a morning appointment so I have to go back on Friday morning. Why couldn't I have been told this before so as not to waste everyones time. Not only that I now have to ask for more time off from work whom I am sure are going to be cross and think that I am a bit of an idiot. As well as this when I went to see doctor he gave me tablets to take which should only be taken when you are 13+ weeks. Feel really angry that no-one knows what is going on!!

hi freya thats bad they should have told you before, although i dont understand why it has to be morning ive got my booking appointment 2moro afternoon :? dont worry about work hun you are entitled to paid time off for appointments its not your fault you need more time off work this week xxxxx

Hi Freya

So frustrating isnt it - not only are you expected to take off more time at work, your also meant to be a mind reader. :roll:

I have to go in the morning too for bloodtests at my surgery because thats the only time the nurses are there - perhaps yours is the same - question is - why dont they tell you that when you are making the appointment?!?! its not rocket science is it!?

Frightnening isnt it ! - some of these people are looking after us!?!?!

L x

Like it's been said, don't worry about the time off. You're entitled to paid time off for antenatal care.

What tablets did he prescribe btw?

It's so annoying sometimes! I was at the hospital and gave a urine sample on monday and when i phoned yesterday for the results they had lost it. so i asked if i could come today to do another one (i can only do it at the hospital not my GP's for some reason) and they said no it had to be yesterday.

I ended up having to go at 8pm last night when DH could take me and suprise suprise there was nobody around. had to leave it at minor injuries so it will prob get lost again!!!!

I hate it when you have to repeat your story 12 times to different people aswell.

moan moan moan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back