Having a fed up whinge day!

Charliebump3

Reaction score
We are finally on the home stretch only 11 weeks to go and I am so fed up today! I feel like there is so much to do but my body just won't let me do it. I have SPD and a rotated pelvis which hurts a lot and paracetamol just doesn't touch it! Standing up hurts so much and I have 11 weeks to go. I feel I would benefit from more physio but my physio only works 2 days a week so each appointment is 8 weeks apart. She keeps saying I should get a massage but who can afford a massage! I was promised acupuncture but physio is busy to do it now!

Everything seems to be going wrong at the min. My physio can't get my pelvis level, Iv been found to have strep b, I am completely confused as to what is best for the birth of this baby and to top things off I have abdominal separation!

Hubby really isn't helping! He keeps talking of a "next time" and he wants to try for a boy! He says he is just joking but when I said I want to be sterilised he made a big fuss about wanting more kids in the future. The midwife asked what is my plans were for after and when I said I want my tubes tied he made a fuss again! Even after the midwife said he can't expect me to go though this again. He just shrugged and said he wants his boy! I am really sad that this is my last pregnancy but it's something I need to do! I am physically not able to do it again! The more he mentions about his boy and next time, it makes me feel like a complete failure and less of a woman. How dare I give his two beautiful daughters!

Sending you some hugs. SPD is not nice I was diagnosed at 13 weeks with it and it is debilitating. Have you looked into a chiropractor. I've used one since the age of 15 and I find results to be amazing. It does cost but could help. I don't think physios have the same practices as osteopaths or chiropractors with manipulation but if you do find one make sure they are qualified with treating pregnant patients.

With regards to your hubby what's to say if you had another baby that it would be a boy anyway. My friend has had five! All girls in a quest to have a boy! I think it's your body and you know if you can or can't do this again. But something to consider maybe after the birth and settled so you don't do anything in haste.

Tell your husband to go f*** himself! You have 3 kids with one coming and the next could be a girl again... I'd point out to him that it's the sperm, not the egg that decides the gender if the baby and ths he's being an I n sensitive little shit.

Tell your husband to go f*** himself! You have 3 kids with one coming and the next could be a girl again... I'd point out to him that it's the sperm, not the egg that decides the gender if the baby and ths he's being an I n sensitive little shit.

seconded!

Not your fault he has girly sperm.

Thanks ladies

I think the isolation of pgp is the worst! Using crutches and pushing a pram is impossible so I don't go anywhere except school runs. I always look forward to weekend so I can see the outside world

As for hubby .... Iv told him it's his girly sperm and we could keep trying but we could end up with more girls! We have a friend who has 7 girls! I do feel he is being incredibly selfish! He knows and sees how much I am struggling. He knows I get so depressed with it but it's like he just doesn't care!

Well I am the next one to comedown with a tummy bug! God I hoped it skipped me but I woke up this morning feeling ropey to say the least!

How flipping selfish of him ! We have both agreed one more after this one and that's it no matter what the gender (we would both love another girl). ultimately it's your choice and if you can't do it again then you can't and he needs to get over himself. Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back